Cook Job in New York, New York : NY
Looking for Cook Jobs? See currently available Cook job openings on cook.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
cook.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any cook job . We provide job resources for Cook positions throughout the industry. cook.jobs.net also provides Cook jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Cook by either city or state.
cook.jobs.net is a cook job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Cook jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your cook job search on cook.jobs.net today.
Line Cook Job Description
Great Temp to Perm opportunity in the heart of NYC!
Our client is amongst the world’s largest in the industry and seeks experienced Café workers with food industry experience & passion for the culinary world. This fun, fast-paced & dynamic environment is located in trendy SoHo area (with a second location in Tribeca). Bring your retail, customer service and food service experience to an innovative, family oriented, socially responsible company and promote delivery of the highest level of service. In this team oriented environment, all team members are expected to welcome and engage new and repeat customers to promote new and existing Greek yogurt creations and flavors.
New York Cook Job
Line Cook Job Requirements
- 1-2 years of line/prep cook experience
- Wash, cut and prepare foods designated for cooking
- Generate prep and adhere to prep list and supervisor’s instructions
- Prepare and serve products with respect to standards
- Manage inventory and stock replenishment, preparation area, tools and equipment
- Open and close daily operations & stock handling
- Ability to greet guests as needed & assist staff with other café responsibilities
- Stock, properly rotate, and replenish items needed for service
- Adhere to daily and weekly cleaning schedules
- Anticipate needs based on environmental and guest cues
- Assist with new partner training by offering encouragement and positive feedback
- Execute all menu items consistently by following recipe and presentation standards
- Act as a brand ambassador and interact positively with team members and guests
- Ability to perform under pressure without constant supervision & multitask