Cook Job in Noblesville, Indiana : IN 46060
Looking for Cook Jobs? See currently available Cook job openings on cook.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
cook.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any cook job . We provide job resources for Cook positions throughout the industry. cook.jobs.net also provides Cook jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Cook by either city or state.
cook.jobs.net is a cook job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Cook jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your cook job search on cook.jobs.net today.
Cook And Culinary Aide
Cook And Culinary Aide Job Description
Caring people make the difference at American Senior Communities!
American Senior Communities has proudly served customers since the year 2000 with a long history of excellent outcomes. We are Indiana-owned and operated, and we aren’t ever going to forget our roots. We take great pride in our Hoosier heritage with Hoosier hospitality ingrained in everything we do. As experts in senior care, we are not just doing a job, but following a calling.
Compassion, Accountability, Relationships and Excellence are the core values for American Senior Communities. These words not only form an acronym for C.A.R.E., they are our guiding principles and create the framework for all of our relationships with customers, staff, family members and the community at large.
We are currently accepting applications for the following position:
The Cook is responsible for the timely preparation and serving of resident meals that are consistent with departmental policies and procedures and state and federal laws and regulations. This position is responsible for ensuring the food is prepared and served timely and at the proper temperatures.
The Culinary Aide performs designated work and cleaning responsibilities in accordance with sanitation standards.
ESSENTIAL POSITION FUNCTIONS:
- Follows recipes and prepares food that corresponds to menu cycles prepared by the Registered Dietitian.
- Cooks or prepares palatable, attractive, nutritionally adequate meals in institutional quantities at proper temperatures and at proper times.
- Tastes food for proper appearance, flavor, smell, and consistency.
- Assists with demonstrating, instructing and educating dietary staff on preparation, garnishing and presentation of food.
- Supervises dietary staff with food preparation, assembling trays, cleaning, and storage of supplies and equipment.
- Maintains a clean food service work area as food preparation and service is in process.
- Uses food supplies and equipment in an efficient manner to prevent waste.
- Prepares and maintains supply of food substitutes to accommodate resident choices, cultural, ethnic, and religious preferences.
- Uses food preparation equipment properly and follows proper cleaning techniques and preventative maintenance schedules.
- Handles, stores, and disposes of food supplies, and prepares food in accordance with departmental procedures and in compliance with state and federal regulations.
- Assists in receiving and storage of deliveries from vendors.
- Communicates with Dietary Services Manager throughout shift as needed to best meet needs of the residents.
We offer attractive compensation and an excellent benefits package including:
- Group medical/dental/ vision/life insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Paid Time Off and Paid Holidays
- Tuition Assistance
- Professional Career Growth
- Referral Bonuses up to $1000
Noblesville Cook Job
Cook And Culinary Aide Job Requirements
Demonstrates C.A.R.E. values to our residents, family members, customers and staff.
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Prior Institutional and/or Healthcare service experience is preferred.
Certification in Sanitation/Safe Food Handling is preferred.
Key Words- Cook, chef, culinary aide, dietary , food service,